Friday 4 August 2017

The pain of one sided love

Even I love her the way no one else have loved anyone , She still won't be mine.
Yes Priyanka , you were right, it hurts, it hurts a lot.
They had a fight but still to see how much she takes care of him , it hurts , why cant I be that guy , what have I done wrong⁦, what is my mistake, Is it god who is punishing me for not believing in him ....
To see her with him, they were sitting by side, the love of my life was taking care of some one  else in front of me and all i can do is make sure that both of them are okey..I can't show what the fuck im going through..No one in this world can ever understand the pain you are going through..I repeat No one..You are getting hurt but still you have to act like it doesn't bother you..He didn't ate anything and this gave him her love , well I can do the same thing .I can also not eat or drink , Will it give me her love ? Or more importantly is this the way you want to get her love ??????
I'm strong but am i strong enough to let her go? No, I'm not but still I have to act like I'm.... I'm her bestie but I want more than that....I want to hold her hand , i want to hug her tight when she is sad , I want her to hug me tight when I'm down, i want to be there for her, i want to make her sleep, i want to remove her headache, i want to sleep besides her , i want to wake up beside her, I want us to be together for the rest of our life...am i wanting too much ? Is it too much to ask??. it's just doesn't matter whether we have sex or not..it doesn't fucking matter ....i just wants to be with her...but does anyone care ?
I'm her"Maybe" ..she says maybe we will be together ..But i dont want to be A Maybe...I want to be her bestie for life, i want to be her boyfriend her love ,I want to sit at the rooftop at 3am with her, i want to grow old with her, i want  to have a house on the hills and sit there on our chairs when we are 80  and die in peace....But does it matter what i want ?
If i was at his place i wouldn't hurt her ever but still here i am not at his place and wondering what i have done wrong...never thought wrong for anyone, always helped Everyone, always being a good guy but still here I am wondering what have I done wrong...why im fucking alone...am I gonna be alone for my life ? Am i ever gonna have her love ? Im not good at expressing my self and maybe that's why im writing all this .. I do want to tell her all this but that will make things difficult for her and i dont want that to happen ...I guess this is who i am I can hurt myself but not others.... I don't know how long i can do this...Im tired...ones i told her " yr thak gaya hu ab m " and she thought I'm tired physically but no i was tired emotionally ...I don't know whether its good or bad that she didn't understand what i said....I don't know how long i can do this...she is the only one I have ....the only thing im scared of right now is of loosing her ..She is the only one i have and I just don't want to loose her ....
Plz don't ever leave me , i may be strong but not strong enough to let you go.. I'll be really alone and i have been alone for last 21 years and I don't want to be alone for ever ...

No comments:

Post a Comment